For those of you who don't know me, I am an addicted reader. I spend all my free time reading and I wake up every day before dawn to read.

I surfed the internet for years, and I know how hard it is to find appropriate websites from where you can download books easily and without risking your computer safety. So, I decided to share my experience with you and give you a list of websites that I use from time to time to download books, but before, please let me note that " I AM AGAINST THE  EXCESSIVE USE OF THESE WEBSITES BECAUSE I DO RESPECT AUTHORS RIGHTS" ; I only use them when I can't find the books I want to read in the stores and can't order them online.

I know books are sometimes  very expensive so I understand that some of you may not be able to buy them all (especially, if you are still a student), so please be aware while using these website and remember how hard some people worked to produce these books and these people need to sell their books in order to live.

English Books:

1-FreeBookSpot This website is excellent but sometimes the links doesn't work properly :(
2-ManyBooks : I love this website, its is very organized and easy to handle.
3-Free-Ebooks.net : To be able to access all the books, you have to create an account on this website.
4-Project Gutenberg : Not the best website design but it is very simple.
5-Bookyards : Very good looking website :D

PS: you can find a lot of websites to downloads free books, but these are the ones that I think are the best.

Arabic Books:
1-إليك كتابى : the best website you can ever find 
2- الكتب.كوم : Also a very good website
3-رشف : More than 2300 books .Very organized website
4-سركو: It is not the best website but it is very useful :D

In case you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me... Enjoy  :D