“Some people are worth melting for.”
And if they are worthy, you'll happily sacrifice.


Frozen is a movie that is setting a new trend in animation movies, especially the ones with princesses as lead characters.
P.S.: I should note that “Brave” was a good example in that matter.



As a girl, I've grown up on the stories of Cinderella, Snow White and Rapunzel and I have never really understood why there is always a woman who is jealous of another woman (who always happens to be very beautiful), then the evil woman would try to kill or take advantage of the other one to win. Finally, the prince will come and save the innocent and poor heroine.

Those were not the women I wanted to look for growing up as a kid. I needed someone to tell me that I can solve my own problems and that not all women are to be divided into two types: the poor beautiful who will be saved by the prince and the ugly evil whose faith is doomed at the end. This is not the real world.

Anna and Elsa are the role models that I want my children to watch because they both sacrifice for something very important: sisterhood.
They tell this generation that you can find love in the most unexpected places during the strangest adventures and in different ways. Love is not labeled in boxes, you just need to open your heart, search and not be fooled by appearances.

All these messages are told with an extraordinary way. The magnificent atmosphere and the wonderful songs create a sense of belonging to the story that speaks to the child in you using the cutest characters like Olaf, the snowman who loves summer. As for the animation, Walt Disney Studios delivers an amazing imagery in a very exceptional artistic style.

It was not surprising that the film won two Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song ("Let It Go").

Check the song below:


If you need a boost of positive energy filled with hope and lightness watch this movie, it will certainly cheer you up.


Rating: 4.5/5